Reduced to the very essence, we simply love great music performed by great musicians, playing on great instruments. And great instruments need and deserve great care. We’re proud to introduce DMI Guitar Labs’ Fret Butter.
Rosewood fretboards tend to get a bit greasy and dirty over the years. It’s only natural and has always been like that. However, over the years guitarist and bassists have used different methods to deal with this issue. Some were good, others not so much. Well, now there is a new and extremely efficient – as well as safe – solution to that particular problem. Fret Butter!
Fret Butter is a unique and simple patented proprietary solution for your stringed instruments’ finger-board. Fret Butter hydrates the wood and removes grime and oxidation from your frets in one simple application. The result is a clean hydrated finger-board with shiny frets and a satin smooth finish protecting against sweat, acids, metal corrosion, and string abrasion.
Now You Can:
- Easily clean your finger-board with the Fret Butter all-in-one cloth
- Prevent cracking and splitting of your finger-board
- Bring back like-new luster to your frets
- Fret Butter contains no harmful chemicals, is prop65 compliant, cruelty free and vegan. It is air-travel safe world-wide and ships to 169 countries.
- Fret Butter only contains food grade products and is free of lemon oil.
Fret Butter Is:
- Competitively priced
- Superior and more effective than other products
- Used by world class Luthiers
- Your Guitar Maintenance Solution
- The one-piece applicator cloth can be used multiple times.
Wanna see how it works? Check out this video!